gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
12-11-2017, 06:39 PM
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

There was a lot to mull over as Sparrow gave him a more in depth description of how her pack worked. The idea of trading and lending out her own members intrigued him, but would it be impulsive of him to ask her about it already? He knew there weren't enough warriors in his pack or trained healers for that matter. His mother leaving had put a little kink in his and his siblings' training. So far they had a bunch of young adults who didn't even really know what they were doing. He supposed there was only one way of finding out if she'd shoot him down or not. Asking certainly couldn't hurt anything.

"I know you don't really know me that well, but I am intrigued by your trading system. Would it be possible to borrow a few of your trained fighters? In return you could search our lands for herbs - both our territories typically have a great array of them, although I'm not very familiar with plants myself. If that doesn't interest you, you could always hold a hunt in one of our territories, or if you have something better in mind then I'm willing to negotiate." Mostly he was just hoping to train everyone. With all the things that had happened with Jewell he wanted everyone to at least be able to defend themselves, even the healers.

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]