size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-11-2017, 06:41 PM

He followed his alpha, tail curled over his back and his stature tall and proud. He had done well during their training spar, though he was sore, it didn't bother him in the slightest. Dragon had praised him and Greed knew his skills were improving each day. He had bested two wolves in the raid held at the beginning of the year, and knew he was growing stronger. Was he stronger than his own sire? Yes. He told himself. After all, his sire couldn't even take down the alpha that he had challenged. But Greed had managed to take down two wolves in a row, and that he thought, was more than his father could have ever done.

Absorbed in his thoughts, he nearly collided with the trio in front of him, but halted just in time to hear one of Dragon's companions growl. Confused for a moment, he slowly glanced around until he noticed a stench in the air. His nose wrinkled, ears falling back. What the hell had just died!? Looking to Dragon, he followed the earthen male well into the plains where eventually, they would hear a call from one of their pack mates. Though Greed wasn't too familiar with everyone in the pack despite having been born within it, he simply didn't care to make friends. He followed his alpha until they met up with his brother, and his eyes narrowed slightly, cold eyes glittering in the night. He remained quiet, one ear cocked towards the pair as he kept an eye out.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!