gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-14-2017, 01:23 AM

I BEEN FUCKIN' HOES AND POPPIN' PILLIES MAN I FEEL JUST LIKE A ROCKSTAR

He was a proper one! The whole head nod thing that polite wolves did, she never quite got that. Then again, she was an uncouth child with no desire for respect or manners. That's what mom always said. "I was told this is called The Bifrost one of the lands of Auster," he said. The guy seemed friendly enough, if a bit too tall. Having to crane her neck once she was close was already a suckfest.

”Oh cool,” she replied, bobbing her head a little. Her sunshine yellow gaze drifted for a moment, getting a good look at the place. "I'm Frostbite." The male added, and she looked back up at him. That was a pretty cool name. Hardcore, actually. Imagine being named after something that could kill someone. Metal.

”Daisy.” She replied, grinning. ”You smell like a pack, Frostbite. There a lot of those around here?” It was an honest question, not really meant to insult. Her casual, careless drawl tended to be taken the wrong way. The caramel femme wasn't really looking to run into the wrong area, at all. Getting her ass kicked by a bunch of angry guys wasn't her idea of a good time. A good fight was always nice, but not when your life is on the line.

”speech”