gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-14-2017, 07:30 PM

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

Amon took his place on the throne, as he was so entitled. Among the throngs of their blood that had amassed in such a short period, it was delightful to watch them struggle for recognition. Kaine deserved nothing insofar, they had not participated in any brawls, nor taken any slaves. What good was a godling who did nothing? To claim they were worthy would be blasphemy. Goading a fight from others was neither a worthy task nor an honourable one, in the family.

As the others spoke, they noted Pyr's claim on the secondary command position. Good, she deserved it. Having provided the first of many children born in the lands, and scouting the lands better than the rest, she had been a dutiful child of the Fallen God. A grin would spread across their face for but a moment, a nod of the head in pride for their sister. She was quite the creature, and she deserved greatness. The voices petered off, leaving a gap in which Kaine could insert themself.

"If I may request, oh great and mighty ruler," A shit eating grin tweaked at their lips. Oh, Amon would have their head. Antagonizing a king was foolish, but Kaine only meant it in fun. "I think I would rather enjoy a scouting position, as well." That would be the end of that, unless Amon denied them. After all, there were many other clamouring for their own titles and positions. To delude themself with the thought that there was time at all to say anything else would be just as foolish as teasing the new king.

speech

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT