gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
12-14-2017, 08:46 PM
One minute she was sitting mopily under a tree, the next she was getting soaked through with a cold rain. She'd never cared one way or another if she got dirty or muddy or bloody, but this, this was not fun! It was like having snowmelt dumped on her head by some mischievous sky being. If words could provide heat the rain would have been boiling though, as a nasty stream of curses blistered the air around Leto. Wasn't that just great?! What a lovely fucking land she'd found herself in.

She bolted from the dubious shelter of the tree toward her temporary den in the mines, only to slam right into a wall of fur that the mist and darkness had hidden from her barely a step into the mine's entrance. She cursed again as she bounced off the much larger form of another wolf, her voice rising in a snarl as the oaths echoed through the mine in a litany of foul language that would have made the most hardened sailor blush and should have sent this trespassing oaf back out into the rain with his tail tucked, but instead he just looked like he was listening with a great deal of interest. She could almost swear he was taking notes. She finished her tirade with a violent shake designed to empty all the water from her drenched coat onto the male.