size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
12-14-2017, 10:42 PM

Sacrifice everything for what you love

He waited and listened to Gabriel. The truth in his words shown, he knew the truth now. Gabriel was an innocent bystander in the war between him and Michael. Gabe blessed them and Sam couldn't help but chuckle at that. They were, by their mother's gods and by his "satanic" touch. Uriel was speaking and he slid up to her, sitting with her, comforting her. He did not care if it was wrong to them or not, he would not allow her to be distressed because of him.

She was distressed none the less. No none of this was right. He had to admit though, it had taken darkness to show him the light. He eyed Gabe as he offered to take michael's punishment and Sam shook his head. "No Gabriel. You will take no more punishment, nor will I allow for another to lay harm to you again. Uriel, my dear sister, you are much too right... but I do not know if Abba even lives still. I've not scented him for almost two years and his scent fades from both of you." He lifted his voice, giving his new gospel to them. A gospel that could affect them both today. Today he gave them an option, an option that would mean they could walk their own paths if they so chose.

"I may have been thrown out into the darkness, but our father did not know that in doing so i would find my own light, and my own strength. This light has been there for our whole lives but because he taught us so, we looked away. But I am ready to share what I have found to those that will hear it." He waited then. It was an unsaid opportunity to walk away from him and his offer of their freedom. He looked between them and once he decided that neither were leaving he continued.

"This world does not heed the call of Abba. He is no more a god then he is a thief. I have found a woman, named Dafodil, her pelt a golden and white reminder of Gabriel's own. Her mother spoke fondly to her often of three oldest children, and of her savior, Abba Jahovah. I believe her to be your sister, Gabe. She bore Micah and Forfax after a one night stand, then left, i believe out of fear her three brothers would find her. She fears their light. For that light consumed her mother and father and they gave away her siblings..... four more children. I believe them to be our litter Uriel. But i did not ask beyond this for she fears this because of a dark horror she was met with when she found her parents once more. They had been slaughtered." He let it sink in before he continued.

"Without his influence i have found that i may do as i will. There are no demons or guardians in my world. Only wolves with good qualities or bad. I love who i want, man or woman, brother or sister. I speak to my friends and family regardless of who they are, and i don't fear any. I offer you both to stay with me, find your freedom, discover who you were meant to be before his grasp found you. Its not falling, this life is rising to stand for what you want. If you wish to live with my help, I shall be rising as an Alpha soon. Your places are among me and mine. Gabe as my second, and Uriel as my head healer. But this is not something i will force upon you, you must make this decision on your own. Michael is not welcome for his crimes against our family is too great. He will never accept any ways but his own into his heart. Should Raphael wish it he may come and try my ways as well. You don't need to abandon everything you know either, I never did, but i found new ways to think as well."

He stopped finally as he gave them his offer. He leaned down and gave Uriel a kiss between her ears before he lifted himself and moved towards Gabriel. Gabe already had learned how Sam felt but he cared not if Gabe thought it was wrong right now. That sermon felt good to give. He aimed to affectionately bump his head against gabe's chest before he lifted his head and gently gave a cleansing lick to gabe's wounded cheek. It was their call now and he would wait a lifetime if he had to to know their answers.

Walk, "Samael", Think

[/color][/b]

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.