gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-15-2017, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 12:52 AM by Aranea.)
Walk | "Talk" | Think

She was usually found in her den most of the time, not wanting to go out and speak to anyone and just kept taking care of herself for really only Tyranis' sake. As much as she loved the thought of having pups, she felt it meant more to him that she have his pups. His name sakes, his blood.

As she felt the contractions start, she didn't want to call for anyone. Perhaps she could handle it on her own, not even with Tyranis by her side. She wanted the Independence but didn't feel like she would be able to do it herself. If he could sense her, he would come. She knew in her heart but her mind also kept her away from him wanting to be there. She had been so distant from even him lately. Her only friend and now her lover. He made this work out evenly among the pack and she couldn't help but feel guilty about it. 

Maybe she would hide the children for some time, if anyone didn't even know she was pregnant at least. But it wouldn't add up after they introduced the pups. Everyone would know what had happened regardless and know why he changed the laws.

She laid down in her den, a wince in every small, starting contraction. She wanted Ty so bad but wanted to just push through without him.

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead