Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-15-2017, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2017, 08:31 PM by Naudir.)
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

Naudir was awake, her glassy blue eyes staring out at the horizon as visions of galaxies swam in her mind.  She blinked a few times, willing the images the dream had left her to fade. Balthazaar was sleeping in her den while Branwen leaned against her right foreleg, trying to be a comfort. A weak, low howl caught her attention.  She recognized it as the call of Artemis and realized that the poor woman must being giving birth. Childbirth was a miraculous process but it was not something Naudir ever cared to go through.

She got to her paws as Branwen took to the air and they quickly arrived at the scene though Naudir wasn't quite sure why she rushed.  She was not a healer and what little she knew was for battle wounds, not childbirth. She hoped instead that she could be a comforting presence and a guard if need be.

As she approached the den she noted that Tyranis was already there and she dipped her head in greeting.  "Good evening Tyranis.  I hope you are well."  She turned her attention to the den and called down. "We are here Artemis.  One of the healers should be arriving soon but if there is something you need be sure to let us know."

Branwen flew down to land on Naudir's right shoulder. "I offer my services as well.  Should anyone need me to fly off and gather anything."  Naudir nodded though she was sure the healers would come with whatever herbs they needed, however it was always good to have a back up.