size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-16-2017, 08:46 AM
I am not a minion of evil
I am the upper management---
It moved smoothly through the caverns he had been using as home the passed two seasons, he had stumbled upon the series of tunnels and caverns one day while traveling about. It was an odd thing to see, but the male was rather excited, having never been able to explore a cave system before he was overly exuberant about getting to go splunking in this one! Black boots hit the hard ground with a fervor he hadn't held since he was a wicked little yearling giving his mother grief, and he found his tail curled up and held parallel with the earth as he made his way deeper into the cave's depths. In the seasons he had been here, he became quite familiar with all of the outter twists and turns of the mountain's insides. 'Riot came to understand the paths and where they led and how to get from one place to another in a matter of minutes without getting lost. In all actually, the monster had surprised himself with his ability to navigate the complex, winding trails within the caves. 

This particular tunnel led to something of an underground pond, it was made from the run-off that came through the rocks and dropped down from the jagged ceiling of the cave. The water was cool, though it tasted metallic and bitter thanks to the levels of iron within the water. Dipping his painted head, the monster laps up a few mouthfuls of the water and then moves off to the side of the trail to peer down the crevice that split the cave floor from the wall. If I dropped someone down there...how far would the drop be? It was an intense curiosity, but one he found himself joyously entertaining for the next few lonely hours. He couldn't help himself, and when he sat down at the edge, Iscariot felt the small pouch at his neck hit his chest and moved to lay down. Dipping his nose into the herb pouch, 'Riot took a single cannabis bud out and began to gnaw at it, listening as drops of water collected in the crevice below and wondering if anyone would come along. He debated between gathering information and starting a fight, unsure of which he needed more of at the moment. 

"You." Walk. "Talk."
CODE & ART BY LYNX
'Riot is not a nice wolf. There is alot of swearing, violence, gore, drug use and other things in his posts that others may find offensive. Please use caution when threading with this character, and remember, Bird loves you! 

***********************************************************************************************

Help me keep track of my threads! Just click Here and add your thread, be sure to pm me and let me know!!