Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-16-2017, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2017, 12:56 PM by Lydia.)
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breath me in

Turning towards her the girl called out in greeting.  Lydia shrugged lightly at her question about the weather. "I guess… I mean it is nice, though I wish the wind would die down." It felt strange to be making small talk like this again but as the woman smiled at her Lydia would try to softly smile back.  Suddenly, she realized the woman was being sarcastic.  Crumbs. Way to come across like an idiot! Honestly, she should've been better at picking it up. She'd lived with the Abraxas long enough to be an expert on sarcasm.

Lydia was relieved when the girl asked about elderberries.  A healing question, finally something she was somewhat competent in. "Nice to meet you Aggie.  I'm Lydia. I haven't seen any elderberry bushes but I bet we can find some in the gorge. I'm afraid you won't find any berries this late in the season but there are uses for its bark. What is it you need it for?"

Another voice called out hello and Lydia jumped slightly at the creature before realizing it was a wolf wearing a skull and a pelt. She stared at the stranger for a moment before dipping her head slowly in greeting.  Was this stranger some sort of shaman?