gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-16-2017, 02:58 PM

Ashiel continued to regard the man with curiosity as he mentioned that he was stretching. He explained the importance of such actions in older age but Ashiel didn't think the man old. If he did that would mean his mother was old and for some reason that just didn't quite mesh in his head. The man stated that he was going to patrol the lands and then invited Ashiel along. His mood immediately perked up. "Yes, I would love to. My name is Ashiel, son of Pyralis. What's your name and how are you related to my mother?" So many relatives were showing up so quickly that it was difficult for Ashiel to really know who they all were and what they meant to him.

He moved to stand next to the man. "Do you want to patrol the canyon floor, the walls or the rim?" There were many levels to the canyon and it sometimes made it difficult to maneuver but that same difficulty could be a bane to the unfamiliar hoping to catch them by surprise.

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.