size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-17-2017, 08:59 PM
I am not a minion of evil
I am the upper management---
There was an almost immediate response from his wishful thinking, and Iscariot felt an all too eager smile spread across his face as he looked over the younger male. His tail waved slowly behind him, and he stood, amazed by the height of the stranger. Once the boy's voice rang out, 'Riot could tell his youth, though the tones said that he was soon to be an adult. "Nice place you have here." The ashen male said, and caused 'Riot to puff up a bit, proud of his underworld shelter. "It keeps out the weak, and the stupid." A small, barking laugh rumbled up from the monster, and he moved closer to the younger male.

Iscariot couldn't help but flex his muscular frame as he strode forward, taking a seat a few feet away from the male. He inhaled slowly as the effects of his bud kicked in and he felt the familiar cloud settle over his mind. As he did, he caught the scent of a hidden female on a breeze that washed in from an exit tunnel, though he said nothing. He wondered if the other would notice her, his mind quickly wandering in other directions. "Must be awfully cold for you to brave these caves, either that or you're fond of dark and dangerous places." The faded light of the caves made the pupils of his eyes glow a bright blue to match his irises, and he trained them on the male before him with an oddly intrusive intensity. Just what would come of this interaction, it was hard not to be curious about his earlier musings. It would seem that his question just might be answered after all.

"You." Walk. "Talk."
CODE & ART BY LYNX
'Riot is not a nice wolf. There is alot of swearing, violence, gore, drug use and other things in his posts that others may find offensive. Please use caution when threading with this character, and remember, Bird loves you! 

***********************************************************************************************

Help me keep track of my threads! Just click Here and add your thread, be sure to pm me and let me know!!