Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-17-2017, 10:30 PM

Poor thing looked as upset as she'd felt before, drawing out her sympathies and preventing her from being too annoyed at his attitude when he spoke next. Fair? Ugh, who even cares about- "Ack!" Ears flattening, the woman tried to leap back but was unable to escape the curtain of water the man sent flying when he shook. Ears lay flat in horrified shock, a grimace that looked mostly like a pupish pouty face drew her brows together and made her look even more pathetic. Between the look and the damp fur, Maple probably looked like a tiny, angry little wet sheep.

After a few seconds though, looking herself over in what had slowly become amusement, the little woman sighed, "Fair enough now?" Lips slowly curled into a smile as she laughed the whole thing off. She guessed the guy wasn't all bad. "You're probably right, not the best time of year to be drenched I guess," she said in her usual, soft and sweet voice, "I'm Maple. Nice to meet you I guess." she teased, grinning, orange-tipped tail swinging gently behind her.

Actions. "Speak" "Think."