size
Extra large
build
Light
player
12-18-2017, 07:48 PM
ooc: crappy tag

I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Rory waited patiently as she mulled her options over and he wasn't entirely disappointed with her decision. It wasn't a no, that much was certain, and his tail waved softly behind him at the prospect of this actually working out in both pack's favor. Of course he'd have to call a meeting to see who all would be interested in something like this. He'd probably jumped the gun a bit by asking her about it, but Lirim hadn't had any interaction with any other packs yet. If things went well then it seemed as though he'd get the opportunity to change that.

"I'll hold a meeting soon to bring it up to my pack and see what they have to say about it. Does spring sound like a good time to come back?"

It would give them ample time to discuss things with their members and figure out some sort of plan. That and winter just sucked in general to get things done - even Lirim wasn't far enough in the desert to completely escape the full chill of the winter. Things would certainly be better once spring rolled around.

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]