size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
12-18-2017, 11:56 PM

OOC: I guess whenever someone else wants to jump in that works xD
She looked at them twisted, a raise in one brow as she may not have even gotten the hint for her to scram even at the sight of them. Maybe she wanted to know their people... She was wicked after all. But she always had little motivation to impress and instead wanted the fame of herself.

She would go speak, a breath escaped but instantly cut it off as the beast came in close to her. The strong scent of the demon rising in her and she would just look at them with a flutter in her eye, "What do you expect me to do?" She whispered slightly at the brute's cheek, somewhat in a seductive way but perhaps realizing that their threats were something real and perhaps she should have just left herself on the curb side. As much as Agria saw herself as such a duchess, there was the hidden fear in the back of her mind that she would be that pup again, leashed to the side of Angeal for his own pleasure. And perhaps if anything, she would have rather it been the demon before her, demanding what they originally planned on taking her as, instead of some sick pervert that would use her worse than she had been used as. "Maybe I couldn't stay away."

She wanted to prepare herself to what would happen next. If Kaine would just strip her now or give someone else the pleasure of taking her as their pet. Maybe that was their plan all along...

Walk "Talk" Think