Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-19-2017, 12:26 AM

There was a feeling of sympathy for the man who'd lost much very quickly, but not empathy. While she could picture how it might feel to have everything taken away, she couldn't allow herself to become too weak lest she be caught looking too pitying of this man. Lack of familiarity with an uncomfortable amount of her relatives left her reasonably paranoid. She wouldn't be caught dead seeming too nice, for fear of ending up really and truly dead. "Tsk, all is never lost," she whispered softly, almost unable to be heard, "So don't look weak in difficult times. It's unbecoming, and unhelpful." She likely sounded like a disappointed parent coaching about bad attitudes. Well, that and a bit harsh, but she wasn't one to be entirely gentle all of the time. If he kept this up she might leave him to Andras. A little resolve would be more respectable to the severe woman.

Meeting his shocked gaze with an even and unmoved expression, Razi snorted dismissively. "You certainly aren't mine. Amon said to give the Dragoste wolves the offer and let them go so they may warn the other packs that they will face the same choice and fate if they don't accept. I have no reason to want you. Captives need care and drain energy and resources anyways..." shaking her head, it was apparent she was annoyed by the whole situation, lip curling ever so slightly in her frustration, "And I've not been that kind yet, haven't done anything yet you know. Besides, I am - was - a healer." She shrugged and finished with a flat, "You seem to need tending and I haven't a better way to spend my time at the moment." At his next words she had half a mind to express her distaste for his choice of words by purposefully acting as though she might not do anything after all, but decided she didn't give enough of a shit about what some foolish injured man said and trotted off to fetch some supplies with a dismissive flick of her tail.

---

After a short trip to the den she was making for herself, Razi came back carrying a small rolled up hide which contained an array of the herbs she'd begrudgingly been carrying back from one of the several temporary dens she had other places. She had a small pile of hides like this with basic(and a few special and useful) herbs rolled up inside. It was the most efficient way she could think of to carry what remained of her herb stash without having any bags to carry them with. Eyeing the bound man as she unrolled the hide to expose the simple collection of herbs, Razi hummed softly to herself as she frowned and eyed what she had to work with. Still staring at them, she called, "Tell me where all you're hurt so I don't have to go searching myself." Her words direct, and tone firm with an undertone of carefully concealed gentleness. Eventually she grabbed the dandelion root and began chewing so she could begin with applying that and then decide what else might be needed.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]