size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
12-19-2017, 03:50 PM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

The heavy snow over the last few days had prevented him from hunting as much as he'd like, but now that there seemed to be a break in between storms.. he took full advantage to follow fresh tracks left in the previously left untouched world of white.

He was, without a doubt, hunting as he crept along the narrow pinholes left in the snow by what he assumed to be a young doe. Vadim himself was heavy and brutish, his jaws being his most powerful asset- they were squared and heavily armed with thick muscle. His face wasn't far off from that of a bear with how it's heavier, meaty cheeks drooped into a constant frown. He was seemingly never pleased, not even on a day where luck seemed to be on his side.

Speckled droplets of red seemed to be left behind, scattered among this doe's tracks. She was already injured and dying, though whatever it was that had started the hunt seemed to flee once the broad white wolf made his presence known. Vadim didn't mind finishing what the other guy started, however.. and simply kept a leisurely pace as he followed the doe to her inevitable doom.

He didn't waste any valuable energy taking her down quicker, he simply played the waiting game and sat on his haunches a few feet away when she laid down. It only took her an hour, he counted, before she drew in her last breath. He made sure she had passed on before he came trotting over to her, inspecting the bleeding wound on her neck that he assumed to be what did her in. He carefully hovered over her corpse, his teeth sinking into the underside of her throat and base of her jaws. He would carry her back to the caves he'd been resting in, though it took all the self-control he could muster not to dig into his meal now and regain his strength. It would be too messy to carry after, so.. he kept himself composed and focused on his goal of bringing this dinner home in one piece.

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]