Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
12-20-2017, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 10:56 PM by Agria.)

She felt like she had to drag herself off the ground, more of mind game for herself if anything at all. A smile twitched at the corner of her maw as they promised her, but they had yet to know what she were capable of. Not in her hit list, but in her bed. Surely they wouldn't want to keep someone, even a slave, around with nothing to do but hold them against their will. What was the fun of broken record? "Wouldn't you expect more of me?" A tease in her whispered tone, but she wouldn't hold it for long.

She kept a rather relaxed air as she came to stand at their hind quarters, front paws close together and like two poles straight up holding her. This was a normal stance for her, especially beside someone so massive. But it looked nothing like she were trying to out number them, she didn't want someone to think she were trying to overpower them with the scent of their seed in every part of her. Her ears limp as she eyed what she could see.

She thought it funny as they wait. An average couple, whether it be lovers or a one-nighter, usually found a nice, romantic, secluded place full of flowers or stars or some shit. Instead she would always have to remember that her and Kaine's first time as right at the border in the wide and open, just fucked her right here and now. It was a well over-due appointment though, and the beast didn't seem to care much for her being so untimely.

She was eager to know who would show up... yet still terrified as to what would happen next. Surely she still had enough time to bolt, but she felt attracted to the demon who took her.

As the time passed she felt her innerself shutter and become impatient with what would become of her. At some point she closed her eyes to try and hold back her feelings but eventually found herself turning towards the demon and pushing her chest against his right shoulder.

"Kaine, is this a good idea? What's going to happen to me? I don't know if I can do it." Her body now shaking with an anxiety the beast had yet to see, or did most wolves. Finally the thought of her becoming their... or the empire's slave had set her mind in and it was probably too late. A higher entity well on their way, would she have the time to run off in the distance? She wasn't one for running and she wanted to be by Kaine's side. It wasn't a decision she found a worth in choosing but maybe the beast would decide for her. She wouldn't stay far from them though, that was for sure.

Walk "Talk" Think