gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-26-2017, 01:32 AM

I BEEN FUCKIN' HOES AND POPPIN' PILLIES MAN I FEEL JUST LIKE A ROCKSTAR

The big guy didn't seem too upset about what she said. "To my knowledge there is two further south from us and four northish from us currently. The pack I'm in isn't too far from here," he said casually. Ah, well, that was good information. The girl bobbed her head, putting that information in a little box in her brain. It would probably be pretty important in a little while. "Are you looking to join one or just wanting to be sure you don't stumble into their lands?" Frostbite asked with humour in his tone. She grinned, shrugging her shoulders heavily.

”Well, I just came from a pack. Sorta.” She squinted a little, frowning. The lapse in her sentence was mostly for her own sake, while she thought to herself. ”.. depends on your definition of pack, really. Not eager to join one yet, I wanna see what this place has to offer for me. Ya know?” She looked back to his face, brows drawn together a little. Did he get it? She hoped he did. ”So if I can avoid big guys like you," She grinned a little, tossing a wink towards him. She might have jostled him, but he seemed a little too proper for that. chasing me down if I fall down a cliff, that'd be swell.” She was teasing, of course. Daisy loved to tease and joke, it was half the fun of being alive.

”speech”