no light, no light

Zephyr I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
12-26-2017, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2017, 07:32 PM by Zephyr I.)
Somehow, Zephyr had expected to get away without any issues - or perhaps he was just being optimistic. What had happened to his family years ago wouldn't, couldn't, happen again. He slunk through the dark, navigated through the willow trees that had slowly become familiar over the last few seasons they'd spent here. He hadn't been thrilled about the idea of joining a pack initially, though it had seemed like a good idea to keep their offspring safe.. but now? Now he wasn't so sure.

Once he heard the voice of someone, he slowed, against the pull of his paws to keep rushing forward. Zephyr wasn't at all opposed to running instead of fighting - which was made evident by him abandoning his packmate earlier - but he wasn't sure running was such a great idea if someone was trying to stop him. Who knew what these wolves were capable of? He certainly didn't want to risk his family's lives on it. He slowly turned to face Malleus, sneering slightly, his ears flattening in annoyance. "Why, there something worth staying for that I don't know about?" Zephyr retorted easily, his voice more level than he expected it to be, as he started to catch his breath as looked the young male over carefully. "Was in a bit of a hurry to go find my mate - I think she might be in heat. Was hoping we could bang out a few pups tonight. Don't think this old body has much more baby-making left in it, what do you think?" Zephyr grinned, not so much attempting to lie as he was being a smart-ass. He quirked a brow, hoping his face didn't fully betray the worry that threatened to creep through.

"Talk" "You" Think