Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
12-26-2017, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2017, 08:03 PM by Malleus.)
The thought of this old geezer, wrinkly balls bouncing away, atop an equally old lady was almost enough to cause the titan to step aside for no other reason than that he couldn't bear to look at the man any longer. "Well," he said slowly, still struggling to get rid of the ugly image in his head, "I was going to say staying might indeed be worth your while, but when pitted against that I'm not sure staying wins out."

He eyed the old fart speculatively. Perhaps his usefulness in this pack had earned him a younger, more fertile mate. If so, she could be of interest to the Abraxas. "I think," he said casually, "If you are concerned about the success rate, there are those in my family who would have much better...luck." The word 'luck' was said softly. Malleus watched Zephyr carefully as he tried to decide just how much to push the old man.

Malleus sniffed dismissively, his gaze briefly darting way from the man as he took in their surroundings. "Where is this lucky lady?"

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.