Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-27-2017, 12:30 AM
At first her comments struck a chord in him. A flicker of anger passed over his features but was quickly tucked away. His pride still being what it was, Horus could easily shrug off the insult she probably didn't know she'd given him or so he thought. Horus would pretend that this seemly.. His eyes wandered over the female as she kept her distance from him. She seemed young but he wasn't quite that far off. She was almost his height but that didn't mean anything when he didn't know her genetics at all.

A soft sigh came from his lips as he shook his head in almost obnoxious dismay. "Well then.. I guess you already have every desire your little heart can get its hands on." He turned his back on the female and laid down. His body seemed to flair around around him in waves as the water took hold of all his loose fur and brought it out from around him. Now his sickly form looked even more skinny then before and the scar on his hip began to show. A cruel looking curve along the bone that protruded underneath the skin.

Horus knew what he was doing and wished it worked. He could use a bit of company for a while. Some one to talk to.. Even get to know on this side of the bridge. " I was just hoping maybe you would be enticed by treasure.. But If you're the kind to enjoy a simple life.. Have it you're way.."His soft but sultry voice dipped up at the end of the phrase to emphasize a point.
Horus may come off as  a flirt but beware he means what he says and can get feisty.
Any and all of Horus' family is welcome in his threads. Even extended family.

You don't gain a single thing from misery. 
Take it from me.