Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
12-27-2017, 09:26 AM

A content sigh left Asvor's lips, a rare moment of vulnerability that she hardly even showed around family, as they walked together. Her agreement elicited another small smile from her. It was rare she truly enjoyed anyone's company, so she was grateful she'd found VaLdis again - though their meetings seemed to have quite a bit of time between them, she found that distance often made the heart grow fonder in some ways, and it was always nice to reconnect.

She was glad for the easy pace, truly not wanting Valdis to push herself and further irritate her sore leg.  "I've been up to.. less then you, I can tell you that," Asvor smirked a bit as she eyed Valdis from the side.  "I've gotten a bit of experience here and there, but not nearly as much as I'd like."  Another sigh fell from her lips, only this time it was more forlorn.  "I think I'll make an honest effort to find my siblings soon and figure out what their plans are. Aimless wandering is only fun for so long." The thought of a pack was odd, but she was growing tired of being unable to fully hone her skills.