size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-28-2017, 12:21 AM

She had never set foot in these particular lands, but she knew what they were. She often skirted the edges when she was younger, somewhat afraid to set foot for fear of the unknown. But she was a full fledged adult now, two years old, and she was sure she was missing out on whatever actions constantly came through this field of war. Now though, she wasn't afraid. Or at least, not that she could tell. Maybe she was just bored and looking for a thrill, the dame had never really been in a true fight nor had she ever come across any other pack wolves. At least, she was sure pack wolves showed up here...at the very least, wolves seeking to challenge for other packs and the like came here. She had heard many a challenge from her home in the range, and now, it was her to step foot here. She didn't know what she'd find, or who would find her...but she hoped she wasn't wasting her time. The world had so much to offer, and she wanted to be a part of it.

OOC// so idk if i'm looking for a spar or someone to try and claim/convince her to join their pack or both but pls by all means chars should fight over her try to convince her to go with them x3 let's see if this goes anywhere lol.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!