gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-28-2017, 04:23 PM
Her chest tightened when he heeded her call, coming to settle around her. Wrapped in his warmth, she sighed and decided that this was one of the most amazing feelings she'd experienced. Iskra did all kinds of crazy things just for the heck of it, but nothing compared to this blissful moment with this man she could hold so close. Yes, spending her days and nights with someone to hold close sounded pretty appealing right now. Of course she was still cursed with the heart of a wanderer, something she'd have to work out when she inevitably left.

For now the crimson woman was quite content to remain where she was. He was going to make it difficult to leave, wasn't he? Shifting to press herself more firmly against him, the little red woman let out a blissful sigh. "Disappoint me? I don't think you're capable of doing such a thing." with that, she found herself drifting away into unconsciousness. Sleep would beckon for her and she'd respond to its call without much hesitation.

"You drive a hard bargain, Dragon. So remember, though I may leave,  I will return." her words barely made it out before she was fast asleep.