gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
12-28-2017, 10:34 PM
Uriel was breaking down and he couldn't bear it. He had left her with Shri and gave her a whisper of where to go, that she would find a home there. Then he was nudging her to shelter so she could compose herself more. He didn't want to see his family shredded as it was.

With tired eyes he had then turned to Gabe and Raph and asked them to walk with him. Gabe would likely come, there had been a defeat to him as he had asked. Samael was no longer there, just a devil to them. To them he was an undefeatable entity of evil. He was Lucifer. He expected Raph to stay with Uri until she was better so Gabe and him could have at least a moment alone.

His paws had thudded like thunder in his own ears. He hadn't wanted to force gabe into tracking him if he didn't have to. He was at the end of his ropes with his brothers, there was constant fear that his brother's would hurt what was his world. He stopped and sat beside a tree. His eyes stayed off His only loves form. He knew he had followed and did his best to make it easy on both of them. His side pressed into the tree as he leaned. He was ready to accept a death he never deserved if that's what it would take to save his children. "I don't know how to make it better anymore. I cannot kill them like father wants, they are my world, they are innocence in my eyes. I can't just accept that because i sinned they are to be condemned. Mine are mine and belong to me, why must he divide us so? I cannot stand to watch my family tear itself apart because i fucked up." His voice was breaking. Raw emotion captured him. He didn't know how to fix anything enough his brothers would no longer hate him. HE wanted to ask Gabe to fall with him so bad but to condemn his brother was to hurt him. "I want you to come with me, Gabe. I would do anything to have you by my side." honesty was the best policy right? He loved his brothers but gabe most of all.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.