Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-29-2017, 02:23 PM
Fear.. Tension.. Lust? What was happening to her. Why was this wolf intent on eating her? Did she really think she was a little bird? A soft whimper left Rylee's muzzle but it was mixed with a growl so it sounded like a gargled mess. In a cautious way she tried to push her paw in between their mingled pelts and push. His hope was to at least to make room for her entire leg and then some.. Maybe she would slide away some? A curl of heat rolled in her belly but she tried to ignore it. Her tail curling up and over her belly like a shield from the crazy she-wolf.

"I... I am not a bird.. And you can not eat me." She whispered and flicked her ebony tips back. Rylee didn't even know if that was what she wanted or if she meant something way more sinister.. Hope was hope though and if it was just a mistake well that she could handle maybe? Her body pushed back into the snow just a touch bit more making her completely stuck in it but at this moment Rylee didn't care.. She just wanted more space between them at whatever cost.
May seem aggressive but is a scary-cat.