Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-29-2017, 02:44 PM
A smile curved along his lips like a snake tempting the wolf to eat of a forbidden tree. He'd snared her even though she was being defiant and difficult. Lets see.. What else was there to life then finding prey and wasting your life away chasing it. His ears flicked forward in an interested way. The smile faded to a smudged honest expression before turning his head around to look at her again. She'd taken a step forward already? Well well well maybe she wasn't as weak as he'd originally thought. "Well.. I would say what I want from this life.. Is to make it my own. I want treasure, Beautiful things, an empire.. People who will worship me? Isn't that what everyone wants?" He paused for a second and looked at the water as if he was in deep thought.

"I.." His mind wondered back to his family and her couldn't help but let the loneliness seep out over his features as a real emotion that he didn't mean to show her. "Family some day.. Yes.." His eyes trained on the water for a long moment then snapped back up to the wolf on the shore to see her reaction before letting the emotion on his face fade and leave a stone cold stare. "Who knows.." He mumbled. His body pulled from the water and sand, the extra weight making it a bit hard for him. His slim figure showed but before she could get a good glimpse of his frame he shook the water loose from him and spread it everywhere. She was still far enough away that he hoped it wouldn't hit her but if it did oh well? It got his scent on her and that would make this conversation that more delicious.
Horus may come off as  a flirt but beware he means what he says and can get feisty.
Any and all of Horus' family is welcome in his threads. Even extended family.

You don't gain a single thing from misery. 
Take it from me.