ardent

Blood in the Water - Sparrow and abaven wolves!

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
12-29-2017, 07:24 PM

Brandr was pleased to see the meal consumed with gratitude and that the pup seemed to enjoy the food as well. Honestly, this was the sort of thing that brought joy to Brandr's life. He liked to see others well fed and content at least in that small area. Troubles and storms always seemed much easier to face with a full belly and a store of energy for life's tribulations. While the ate he took to surveying the surrounding territory and gazing out the way she came. The wind was sweeping in from the way she came but he didn't detect any foreign scents on the wind so that was good at least. Whoever these invaders were there was no one hot on her trail. Perhaps they had respite after all.

Cae began to speak and Brandr settled down to listen. From her story he gleaned that the band of invaders was large and clearly very violent. Tradition often held that pack challenges be settled by the leaders. While surrounding scuffles sometimes occurred it was a rare thing indeed for a challenge and an invasion to coincide. That was definitely concerning. The mention of her alpha made Brandr's blood run cold. He had a sneaking suspicion the man was either dead or had been captured or surely there would have been a victory call at the Battlefield for his pack. Brandr's worry only continued to grow as she mentioned that the girl's father was left behind. Part of him wanted to spring to action right away to free the man but he knew it was foolish. Whoever these wolves were they were clearly a force to be reckoned with.

Brandr turned to gaze at Sparrow as she spoke and nodded. He agreed that shelter would be something they could at least offer. "I recently cleaned out one of my storage dens closer to our denning grounds. If you give me a moment I can move in some pelts and you'd be welcome to stay there."

"Talk" "You" Think