Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-30-2017, 02:25 AM
The reaction she got from the dame was odd to say the least. Instead of asking if she was okay or even hurt she stomped her foot like a little pup and started to act all dominant again. Part of her bubbled with fear once more but another part of her wanted to act defiant and since the dame hadn't harmed her at all yet she figured maybe she might actually be able to do it. Slowly Rylee too stood to her full height still way too short to compare to the other female but the act was defiant all in its own. The words that followed though caused her to stumble a bit. "Know your place." She faltered in her standing but rose back to her original height. "And where would that be? Beneath you? If you're calling me a bird then my lace would be to fly way over your head." She chimed in before slowly backing off and crouching down for a swift kick. She ignored the comment about getting out of here.

Rylee knew she shouldn't have opened her mouth but sometimes it was just too hard not to. She was lost for company and hadn't been around anyone for a while. Sure she had strange run ins that ended in run aways but that didn't count did it? She took in a slow breath and waited for the punishment of her words.
May seem aggressive but is a scary-cat.