size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
12-31-2017, 01:31 AM

It was always an unexpected but heart warming fuzzy feeling whenever she said something that got his paws tingling. He couldn't help the smile that stretched his lips or the way his tail wagged with happiness. He felt giddy, and with all the stress of his work and the worries that he had been carrying on his shoulders about his blindness and about what the pack might think or do, it all seemed to melt away when he was with her, if only for a moment. She seemed so carefree and adventurous, always something witty on her tongue and a mischievous glint in her eye. It was like she was the part of him that he had forgotten about. The part of him he had hidden away so as to appear more...responsible and "alpha-like." He missed the days he was able to be more carefree and not have to worry much about what others thought. But alas, since his mother had passed him the pack, he had struggled to get where he was at now. The events in his life had brought him to be more...serious. At least in the face of his pack. But outside with random strangers? His less alpha-y side showed more often. That of course, was usually when those he came across didn't know he was an alpha.

When she finally pulled away from him, he couldn't help but sigh. Call him lovestruck, or smitten with her. Whichever was chosen it was more than likely true. "I must admit, I missed you too, Iskra." He remained standing close to her, somewhat struggling to see her through the cover of night. Everything appeared more dim at night now. No longer as clear as it once was, and in the day time it was not any better. So when she asked him how he'd been doing, he grew silent. He knew he had to tell her. The scars across his face, after all, might have suggested his condition, but not even he knew this would happen until the infections had grown worse and his sight had been getting affected. Swallowing, he opened his mouth once or twice, but no words came out. He feared so much that she would change her mind. Maybe even think him weak now.

It was then that Kimahri decided to speak after watching Dragon fail to do so. "Dragon is losing his eyesight. A result from a raid that was conducted earlier this year. At first, it was nothing more than scars and irritation, but it eventually grew into an infection that no healer could stop..." The feline glanced at the earthen male, watching as Dragon seemed to turn his head away from them. Sighing, Kimahri looked to Iskra once more. "His sight is nearly completely gone. I fear that sometime this spring, his sight will have been completely lost."

"Dragon"||"Kimahri"||"Shiva"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.