gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-31-2017, 04:16 AM
For a moment she'd pause, eyeing him as words hung on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't quite find a way to express them. The way he looked... He seemed like he might need to hear something, but she just couldn't figure out what to say. Perhaps at a later date she would know how to say whatever it was that he needed to hear. For now she'd have to be happy with waiting.

She nodded at his words, smiling gently, "I am too." Honestly, she'd never been so happy to reconnect with someone who wasn't family. The feeling was alien, but not unwelcome.

Perking up at his next words, Iskra's tail soon fanned the air as she pranced after him, her side brushing against his lightly as they entered the plains - which were positively gorgeous! She almost forgot to respond to him as she found herself lost in the breathtaking scenery. "I would love to see more of the lands Talis calls home! I sure like what I've seen thus far, it's gorgeous!" she gushed, blue eyes wide with excitement. Iskra giggled at the mention of her being tired, "Probably not as tired as I ought to be, but enough to welcome someone to keep me warm."