Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
12-31-2017, 03:41 PM
ooc: Navigation - Amon's Castle

Dragon let me know if you want me to edit anything. I just got a sudden burst of muse and thought it would be fun to throw Valdís in since she's met Pyralis before

All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis strode through the plains and into the castle's courtyard. Alkali had followed but the hawk kept her distance, choosing to remain in the sky as a look out. The castle loomed dark above her, the turrets stretching up into the sky. "I'm curious Dragon. Of all the territories in Auster, why did you choose a human cave?" She didn't know how the humans made such things, she only knew that this was not the work of nature. It was probably once a perfectly good mountain with nice caves but the humans used their magic to distort it and twist it into something else. Not that it was terrible she supposed. It was certainly interesting but at the same time it weirded her out. Cautiously sticking her head through one of the openings she peered into the dark. A shrill cry from Alkali caught her attention and she withdrew her head to see what the cry was about. Was another member of Talis coming to join them for the tour?

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!