gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
01-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Ashiel's words - and his reluctance to name the "delicate" targets he was talking about - brought a smile to Malleu's lips. He chuckled and nodded. "I've seen some crazy fights. It may seem like an attack you'll never have reason to use, but in a fight you can get turned around easily and find yourself staring at the ass end of an opponent when moments before you were looking him in the eye."

Malleus nodded again as Ashiel asked him about joints. "For serious damage I would strike the outside of a joint so that it bends in a direction it isn't meant to. Doing this at the very least will strain the connective tissues. If you hit it hard enough you could do more damage, like dislocate the knee or the elbow." With his nose he pointed to the crook his own elbow. "If you hit there, in the crease, you'll force the elbow to bend with you. It may not create as much damage as hitting the back of it, but it will upset your opponent's balance."

"As for where the shoulder connects to the chest, it's pretty much the same as any other joint. You'll really mess their leg up if you hit it just right. Throw off their balance, deaden the leg, etc." There was one thing he needed to note. "A word of caution: bone on bone tends to hurt you more so that should be taken into consideration in a fight. Don't fixate on that though. I'd hate for that to be the only thing you take away from this. A little extra bruising is a small price to pay in pursuit of a win." He fixed his cousin with a wry look.

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.