gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
01-02-2018, 05:34 PM
His daughters tucked their heads beneath her chin and he clicked his teeth to let them know his agitation at such a thing. They sought to die with her, to turn against the king of hell. He was less than pleased. Did they forget how much power he truly held?

His attention was redirected when the scent of Vi's heat and her words hit him. She was enticing him. The only betrayal of his emotions he allowed himself was a glide of his tongue over the top of his muzzle and a glint in his eyes. They needed to speak before he forced her to bear his hellions again. "You left, tore my family apart. Took my daughter's from me. You expect to come back in and claim your place back at my side so easily? That sex will fix this?" he kept his voice neutral though with a slight agitation to it. She'd have to answer to him now. "Leave us girls."
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.