Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-04-2013, 01:58 AM

"ex alpha of my pack, Valhalla..." That one piece of information scared her to death. Not only was he Gael's father, but he was, at least formerly, the leader of Gael's pack! She wanted so badly to make a good impression with the brute before them, but she was afraid that was too far beyond her grasp at this point. How was she supposed to prove that she only wanted the best for his son? How was she supposed to tell him that they had fallen into this situation all because she had crashed into a tree? There was no way she was going to be able to prove to him any of these things, or at least not with any way that she could see.

One thing was for certain though. She knew that hiding like a coward behind Gael was not going to improve his father's opinion of her. Gathering every scrap of courage she could find, she pulled herself together and stepped out from behind her new friend. She brushed her shoulder against his side and gave him a glance, trying to tell him that it was okay. She had gotten them into this mess, she was going to be there to help get them out. She stood shoulder to shoulder with Gael and tried her best to not look intimidated by Collision, though she was afraid she failed at that. Even though her ears were still pinned back submissively, Meili tried her best to not make more of a fool of herself at least. She gave the older male a polite nod and told him in her naturally gentle voice,"It's nice to meet you, Collision. I am very sorry for the way you found us."

"Speech."