Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-03-2018, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 12:16 AM by Kaine.)

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

ooc. please pretend all grammar mistakes are not there, Denny is v rusty with the francais and trying to do this all from mostly memory.

She was uneasy, fearful. Ears tight against her skull. Perhaps she was a mind reader, this little faerie. Brow would rise inquisitively. "Not know you. You not love I." She announced with surprising surety. Now, that was a familiar lilt in her voice. Lovely. A small bird appeared between her auds, and spoke up soon after she did. Now, that was interesting. The beast had encountered such creatures before, but it was rather infrequent. Each time was rather refreshing. "Forgive my friend, English is not her first language and she is still learning. What she meant to say was, she doesn't know you nor you her, so you cannot love her. She tends to take most words in their literal meaning so she doesn't quite understand that it does not mean that you love her." It said.

"Ce n'est pas de problème, chérie." The titan directed a grin her way. It had been quite some time since they had used anything other than the God's tongue or the common one. It would be a nice break from the monotony to use another mortal language. "Je pense que je parle le français vraiment bien." Their accent was twisted by that of their native tongue, but the pronunciation was otherwise unmarred to the ears. "C'est un terme d'affection, comme chérie." They promised, taking a step into the water. It was cool, and a balm upon their hard worked muscles. The sore pads of their paws, rubbed close to raw by their travels, were almost instantly soothed.

speech

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT