gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-03-2018, 12:43 AM

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

It was all fun and games at first, she leaned against their thigh and gazed balefully upwards. As good a reason as any to keep their eyes upon her, even briefly. The very image of a wilful subject. Ah, it made their balls twitch to see her like that. She locked up very quickly, expression twisting into a picturesque visage of incandescent rage. Almost as pleasing as her earlier expression. "I am not weak." She snarled, and stepped away. Forcing their attention upon her. Oh, how cunning. The little pixie was far from finished speaking. Stalking about like a feral beast, the dappled light upon her rosy coat. Enchanting.

"If I could live along side you as an equal, hell even a as your own little fuckgirl then I wouldn't hesitate to stand here and take that place. I'm not going to be someone's breeding stock but I can't stay away now. You've made the mistake of putting a leash around both our necks and tying them together. You expect that I'll be back here first thing in the morning if you want me to run like scared little girl. I'm not going to turn away and act like you don't exist."

"Oh, little pixie," Saccharine croon would tumble from their jaws, rising in pitch to become deceptively feminine for the barest of moments. "I am all too aware of how entwined we have become." A few steps pulled them ever closer, plush lashes resting flush along their cheeks as they gazed down upon her. For a moment, it might have been interpreted as soft. Tender. Things that the godling was not. "How did you say it?" The query was purely rhetorical. They remembered perfectly what she had just said. "I tied our leashes together." Crown would fall lower, towards her own skull. Lips would part oh so close to her delicate aud. The desire to sink their teeth into the tender flesh, mark her up and claim her through violent, ever present. "They are nooses, little pixie." They murmured.

Just like that, they flitted away. Nostrils flaring to search for the scents of their kin. No one, yet. Hmm. Perhaps this was not clandestine. Better yet, a sign from the Fallen God that she was better off gone, away from the clan. "If you are so concerned about being someone else's fuck toy, I will do my best to ensure that doesn't happen. I would so hate for one little qualm to dissuade you from such glory as can be had with the Abraxas clan." They drawled, tail tip flicking. Mismatched eyes scanned the forest. Let none of the clan mistake their tenderness for weakness, lest they be forced to put an unwitting fool in their place.

"So do you want me to leave or not." The fae questioned, and when they glanced towards her, she was preparing to depart. Broad paws would move to pivot them ever so slightly, so that they might face their little pixie. "My obligations lay with my kin, first and foremost. I would prefer to keep you close, but I won't stop you if you are unhappy with my alliances." It was practically a riddle. Wrapped in loopholes and words that would keep them from seeming attached. Perhaps that was how they avoided that they felt attached. Deep in their guts, there was a stirring that might be affection. Towards the little pixie, who they would surely defend if need be. Whether from sheer possessiveness, or genuine care towards her, was unknown.

speech

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT