gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
01-04-2018, 01:36 PM

Things were just going so great for the woman. She groaned again as she stretched a paw out, flexing her toes. It hurt like hell, but at least she could move. A voice reached her and as she turned she realized she would have of of course drawn his attention. "Just fuckin' peachy!" She snapped. Slowly she rolled onto her paws, grimacing as she rose to her full height, a smirk pulling across her lips as she realized she was taller than the stranger. Little victories.

Her quick amusement was lost in an instant though as she was once more taken under by the wave of grief her smile dropped and for a moment she looked how she felt, small and vulnerable and hurt. Then her mask of indifference rose, an instinct more than anything else to protect her from this stranger. With my luck, I broke my ribs. She fumed to herself. "Fuckin' cherry on the whole shit sundae." She muttered under her breath.

Sweet nothings & Dangerous Thoughts

Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]