gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-06-2018, 03:17 PM

The stranger had an interesting way of speaking and a lovely set of golden eyes that he couldn't help but notice take in his height. It was a strange matter of perspective to say the least. Ashiel was a respectable height amongst his family members but certainly not the tallest, however, next to this woman he absolutely towered. The woman stated that she had no intention of going up higher and that she was actually made for the desert. His ears pricked forward with interest. His coat was thick and made for such weather despite his lack of interest in staying but he could definitely say that between the two extremes he'd take the cold over the heat.

"The desert? Are you from western Boreas? I've heard tales of the territories there but I have not explored any myself. If you want you're welcome to join me. I'm heading south myself." The wind picked up suddenly, whirling snow flurries around them. Ashiel was not sure what made him do it but he gauged the way the wind was coming then promptly got between the wind and the stranger, hoping his bulk might offer some help against the wind. "My name is Ashiel Abraxas, what is yours?"

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.