gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-06-2018, 08:06 PM

Ashiel winced and turned to look at the gash on his left thigh, it was bleeding good but not terribly, a moderate wound at best. He reached round to lick lightly at it, hoping to slow the bleeding. He was glad his family wasn't there to see what he felt was a great embarrassment to be wounded in such a way. Maybe he could spin it into a more exciting tale if he was asked or just continue his travels until it healed to a point that his fur would hide it.

Ashiel shook himself out and started to walk when a voice caught his attention. Aw, hell! Had someone see that? He turned to see an old woman with bright blue eyes approaching him. She looked him over in a particularly calculating way and it made him think of the way Lydia would look him and his sister over after a particularly rough spar. Was this woman a healer? He gazed at her curiously. That would certainly be helpful. Was the fallen god looking out for him this day?

"Yes, I was traveling through the knolls and got caught up in a stampede. I was able to get out of the way but it seems I was clipped by a horn or hoof. Would you happen to be a healer by chance? My name is Ashiel Abraxas and I would certainly not cast aside help if you're offering it."

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.