gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-06-2018, 08:08 PM

The woman corrected him, stating that she was not from Boreas at all but from some foreign and distant land. Ashiel had to admit that intrigued him. He had no desire really to travel beyond Auster or Boreas, both lands already seeming so great and vast but he had to admit every so often his mind spiked with curiosity about the lands of his ancestors and those that even his mother did not know about. He nodded. "Yes, much of the territory is desert though there are some rich lands that can support a pack. I'm afraid I don't know much in the way of specifics. I haven't explored that area much myself."

She introduced herself as Echo Sandhound. He was amused by her last name. It was a peasant name to be sure, relating no doubt to the land in which her family originated. "Nice to meet you Echo." Ashiel began to head back down the pass, moving a bit slower to make up for his longer stride. "Echo, I'm curious, what was this land like that you're originally from?"

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.