Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Oh, no. No, no, no. This was not good. Fretfully he swung around and followed the girl towards his work of art. If it was someone else's project he knew he would have a hard time resisting the urge to stomp all over it, so if the girl was anything like him, his masterpiece was in trouble.

Jupiter eyed the back of her head speculatively. If she looked like she was going to stomp on it, he decided that he'd have to jump on her. They were roughly the same size, but in defense of his snow picture he'd give the fight all he had. There was no way he was gonna let some strange kid ruin all of his hard work.

Hey! She didn't answer his question. Well that wasn't fair. He wasn't gonna answer any of her questions until she answered his. "Nuh uh. It's a question for a question and you didn't answer mine. You gotta answer mine first."

”Well, I guess it's pretty...” At this he frowned. Of course it was pretty. He wouldn't have called it pretty if it wasn't. Maybe there was something wrong with her eyes. "Of course it's pretty."

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.