Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Horus nearly laughed at the surprise and the sudden jump. He couldn't hide the easy smile that crossed his muzzle. She was a cutie that's for sure though he wondered if the appearance she had was because of the harsh environment or a disease like he had. A punishment for the deeds of his father's he supposed. She was a beauty to look at and he could only imagine the framework she would have if she did have a healthy look to her. His eyes scanned hers as she did him, noticing every detail she let him see. She held a thick coat and her accent was a bit different then others he'd met on his journey through the country side. He giggled to himself wondering if she was conparing their height and weight for fighting purposes. She would soon find that he didn't attempt merger ways of combat. Instead he would intend to slay her mind rather then the lavish body.

After what seemed to be hours but only just mere moments the she wolf replied with an attitude that said exactly what he wanted to hear. She wasn't as naive as he suspected at least. He tilted his head in a youthful way when she asked him a question in return. A look of amusement flickered over his expression but he tried to hold a calm and cool demeanor. His tail was hanging very loosely behind him and yet his head was held high and his ears perked up a bit when she finished speaking. He didn't want to seem at all threatening.. At least not yet. "Well you could say I'm looking for the same thing.. Something to satisfy a desire.. A hunger for shiny objects.. But food would do the trick too." He paused for a moment which he guessed she took as his finish because she began to speak again. More questions.. She was a needy thing wasn't she?

He waited but a somewhat emotionless expression when she choose to question his motives but waited for a moment to respond. His eyes seeming to try and burn holes into her skull. Horus couldn't help but use the time worn method of making a wolf feel a bit uncomfortable. "Well.." He paused and waited to see if she would budge in the slightest, just a bit of a sign of un-comfort would put a flame in his heart. "I wouldn't say I came all the way out here to find you.. I was looking for something more.. Stringy." He mused before pulling back like he might have offended her. "I don't mean that finding you was a waste. On the contrary I enjoy a good bit of company. As for owning this particular piece of.. Um.. Beautiful terrain.. I do not. At least not yet." He put on a pitiful grin but a somewhat playful and devious one none the same. His body moving to take a step closer, his eyes never leaving hers but in a daring way. "These trinkets and planes mean nothing to me. In fact to be honest i think its a bunch of garbage." His tone had remained the same through the conversation but his ego was starting to edge its way into his voice. "Would you instead of looking at this perishable place.. Maybe want to try hunting with me in the lands over the hill? I hear there is plenty of prey in that area."
Horus may come off as  a flirt but beware he means what he says and can get feisty.
Any and all of Horus' family is welcome in his threads. Even extended family.

You don't gain a single thing from misery. 
Take it from me.