gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-04-2013, 03:09 AM

From her perch, the white fea could see for a wide stretch around her. This being the case, her violet gaze had caught sight of the brute long before he had noticed her. His gaze eventually found her and for some unknown reason he began a mad scramble to reach her, only to turn away, apparently not seeing what he thought he had. Her curiosity spiked as she wondered what it was he had been looking for. She figured it must have been a wolf that she had clearly been mistaken for. She wasn't usually the type to help wolves in need unless it was to put them out of their misery, but she was bored and this was the first of any kind of excitement she had seen today.

Alena stood and easily worked her way down from her post, trotting over to him and calling after him in her naturally sweet tone, "Hey! Wait up!" She had become such a master of this kind, gentle facade that she didn't have to think before she put it into action. The fea simply went into it on auto pilot. As she approached the white brute, her eyes that were the color of amethyst shined with what seemed like sincere concern. "Are you okay? I noticed that you were looking for something. Maybe I can help?"

"Speech."