size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
01-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Ooc: mature post ahead

She explained as if he was interested in excuses and explanations. His eyes wanted as the girls moved off and only when the were gone did he move. He closed in on her a predator on the prowl. He could smell her heat as he got closer, his own personal drug. His hackles were standing on end with not only interest but uncertainty on if after so long she may have forgotten who the king of this wreckage was. That he called the shots and made the decisions.

This year he intended to have only her, for her to have his children on the ship and for the hellions to learn their domain intimately. Perhaps he should even take Dea or Zeivah and give himself grandchildren. He saw the way marek had looked at him before he left to find his sisters. His death would come soon enough.

Once he was close enough his teeth snapped at her scruff. He put himself over her, he did not need words to tell her his desires this way. He pulled on her scruff, not intending to be gentle. He could hear Noctus chattering and trying to latch onto Solara as he was Vianni. It seemed Noctus intended for Solara to bear his child as well. That or he just wanted to prove he was the better. Lucifer would not be taking no for an answer either. His paw sought out his mates stomach and aimed to pull her up by that to meet him. He would be rough enough she would not be walking without pain for at least a week. She would be greedily tore apart by him. He did not aim for any gentle embraces this time. His fangs aimed to bring blood to her scruff. If she snapped he snapped back harder. He wanted to remind her who he was, he was the king and she was his bitch.

-Fade to black?-
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.