size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
01-07-2018, 10:03 PM
They call me the freak of the fall
You feel like a badboy? Well I'm King Kong...

She could only grunt at his assessment. Maybe she had been through some shit, but, where she came from things were just rough and you dealt with it cause no one was gunna baby you through life. She shook her head firmly before answering him, expression determined, "No, I have every intention of retaining it. But instead of a title I've decided to transform it into a surname. That way, I will not run from the past, but I also will not allow myself to be shamed." In Echo's eyes, it was an effective way of owning her shit, taking the cards she was dealt in stride and not allowing others to dictate how she had to feel of act. The dark woman didn't like being told to feel a certain way about the things she'd done, so twisting this title and wearing it with pride rather than shame seemed a fitting way to give the rules of her homeland a big middle finger.

Her visage lightened considerably as he asked if she planned on stealing more and Echo gave him a mischievous smirk, "I suppose I won't need to if it is easier to live here. Of course, if someone were to leave something valuable unprotected, they can't complain if it ends up misplaced, or mysteriously disappears, right?" The wayshe spoke would serve to confirm that she wasn't really joking. If she saw something she thought she could get her paws on, it was fair game. Life was cruel, and the little desert wolf was more than capable of playing by the same merciless rules to get ahead. She was a survivor. "What about you? Think you're stealthy enough to get away with stealing, supposing you wanted to, of course?"

"Sounds like a sweet deal already, then! Where I came from it was just desert and scrubland, shore to shore. No one ever sought to go there, there were no foreign visitors." She shook her head, hoping that the process might dislodge her memories so she could leave that place behind, along with the wolves she was trying to forget. If only it were that easy. "Now I think some travel is in order. So long as it's to anywhere and everywhere that doesn't have snow. I'm not made for this crap. This is the first I've seen of it and I hope it's the last." She wondered if she was the only one in these lands who had not seen snow for the first few years of her life.

Walk. "Speak!" "Think."

Table image by Pimsri