size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-08-2018, 12:06 AM

Ears twitched as he listened to her listing off her strengths and weaknesses. So far, she appeared to be best suited to tracking...brows furrowed as he thought. What rank would be best suited for her? He wanted to give each member a place in the pack where they'd feel comfortable and could use their best skills, while of course working on other fields, but when he really thought about it, he didn't think there was something specifically suited to tracking. Unless of course, she was placed with the hunters for now...

A light bulb went off in his head then. They lacked hunters, and if she felt her best skill was tracking, then she'd more than likely be able to help out the two hunters that Talis had. After all, she could be an incredibly useful asset especially if she was familiar with the lands. "Alright, well...while I don't have anything specifically suited to tracking and navigating, I think we can have you help out the hunters for now. I believe your skills would be beneficial to helping the other two hunters finding herds and tracking their migration patterns and stuff. If you don't mind, that's where I'd like to place you for now." He looked at her, wondering if she'd be alright with that. "This position can be as long or as temporary as you want, I am working on incorporating some other things, but I'm not quite there yet. What do you think?"

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.