size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-08-2018, 01:45 AM

He nodded his head approvingly with a smile and his tail wagging. He couldn't help but to chuckle at her last statement about her letting him know when she wanted a change of pace. "Good." Perhaps later he'd speak to Gryphon, let his brother know that he had a couple of helpers now. He bumped her shoulder when she touched his ear, his smile getting wider. Was this what it felt like to be in love? To be so completely and utterly caught up in these feelings that he felt...comfortable in her presence? Sometimes though, he'd get the feeling that he was also vulnerable when he was with her, and he didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. He didn't think she'd do something to exploit his weaknesses or anything, but he wasn't quite sure how to feel about his feeling so vulnerable.

"I believe that's all there is, business wise. So from now on, you're an official member of Talis! I hope my pack doesn't bore you too much." He winked, planting a sloppy tongue on the top of her head before bounding away a few steps. "Say, are you perhaps up for a night time game?" He asked, a mischievous tone in his voice. He hadn't played in a long time, and perhaps a bit of something fun and unusual might help him remember that life didn't always have to be full of alpha business.
Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.