size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-08-2018, 02:39 AM

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

ooc. french? not good. I'm sorry

The girl was downright astounded by their grasp on the language, and the pride that swelled in their chest might have choked them. Stroking an oversized ego, playing upon their vanity. The threat would only grow, should she dare to continue. The bird, tiny and unassuming, was nearly dislodged from her cranium. A weak creature, a quick snack if they needed to silence the beast. "Alors, comment avez-vous appris à parler français si bien?" The female questioned, her own vocals downright flawless. The tension in her muscles was beginning to lax, and there was an opportunity presenting itself.

"J'ai voyagé quand j'ai deux ans, j'ai vu le monde. J'ai beaucoup à rencontre, plus de conquérir et apprend près de constamment." They drawled as they slunk further into the cool water. Soaking their dust hued derma freed them of any offending particles. Vanity lingered beneath the surface, and they dared not appear filthy in the presence of an interested party. Two toned gaze would slide partway closed, revelling in the sensation of cool water flooding their battered flesh.

speech

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT